AgXpolore on RFD
Ag Fertilizer on KRTX
Why Choose Us
AgFertilizers, Inc. of Montana is a distributor of AgXplore agricultural inputs meeting the needs of farmers and ranchers in Montana and the surrounding northwest states.
Montana Sales Reps
AgFertilizers takes pride in getting AgXplore crop inputs to your farm. To contact AgFertilizers call (406) 452-1685.
“Synurgize gets the chemical into the plants faster! It saves me time and money. This product is easy to use.”
“Since 2007, I have used AgXplore products such as SulPak and NutriPak in my farming operations. I have been quite pleased with their performance and helping me save on my input cost.”
“I have used AgXplore products for the past 6 years. I am consistently impressed with the quality and usefulness of their entire product line. AgXplore has become my sole source for foliar fertilizers, micro nutrients and spray additive.”
Primary and Secondary Nutrients for Healthy Crops
Helpful Information To Keep Your Crop Going Strong
- Six classes bring order to about 30 thousand varieties of wheat. They are: Hard Red Winter, Hard Red Spring, Soft Red Winter, Durum, Hard White and Soft White.
- More foods are made with wheat than any other cereal grain.
- One bushel of wheat contains approximately one million individual kernels.
- One bushel of wheat weighs approximately 60 pounds.
- One bushel of wheat yields approximately 42 pounds of white flour.
- One bushel of wheat yields approximately 60 pounds of whole-wheat flour.
- A bushel of wheat yields 42 commercial loaves of white bread (one-and-a-half pound loaves).
Latest From Our Blog
AgFertilizers is again hosting soil scientist Neal Kinsey on TUESDAY December 8th. Montana friends/farmers please RSVP us and mark your calendars to plan to attend. We will be having this event at the Holiday Inn this year.